Do you work with small holder farmers and you wondered how you can pre-cool produce during aggregation?
If you are looking to integrate cold storage in your valuechain talk to us at SokoFresh.
We deploy solar powered cold storage to any location in Kenya and you can rent it for a season or for longer!
We set it to your ideal temperature and humidity and connect you to a portal where you can regulate and monitor this.
You will save on CAPEX and power bills.
- Completely off grid, mobile cold storage containers.
- Achieves Temperatures of 3- 13 degrees and relative humidity 85% – 95%
- Temperature range suitable for multiple fruits and vegetable storage
- Dimensions: 16/20 x 8 x 8 ft and cold storage capacity for 250 crates.
- Up to 30 hours of battery backup
- The unit relies on solar panels of 2.5-3.5KW and stores power using thermal energy rather than conventional batteries and can last for 36 hours in case of cloudy weather.
- Charges itself completely with just 5-6 hours.
- Connected to a mobile app and online dashboard for remote monitoring.
- Ideal for multiple types of produce that need different levels of cooling during aggregation e.g. mangoes, Avocado, French Beans etc.